[Trlog] PTT Stuck On

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 13:23:54 PST 2011

Good day, again, Tree and everyone:

A few times this weekend, using TR695 with two radios, I had the "PTT" pin on the
parallel port get "stuck" on after CW was finished sending.  I had to exit and
re-start TR to get it to clear.  I can't remember what else I tried.

I've seen this before.  Anyone else seen the problem?  It happens infrequently and
I don't know how to reproduce it.  I think I may have done an ALT-D, started
typing, and then hit escape to abort it at least once when this occurred.

Thanks.

73,

Mark, KD4D