[Trlog] Fw: LOTW Question

Tree tree at kkn.net
Tue Jun 28 07:38:27 PDT 2011

POST also has an ADIF conversion that will put the basic essential QSO data
(enough to make LOTW happy) into an ADIF file.  I find that is easy to use
with the TQSL program to generate the LOTW file.

I added this a few years back - so you might need to update your version of
POST.  You can find it here:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/POST693.ZIP

Look under the Utility Menu - F command.  This should work for any contest
including GENERAL QSO since only the band/mode/date/time/callsign fields are
used - and those are always the same in the LOG.DAT file regardless of what
contest you select.

Tree