[Trlog] Packet spots with TR Log

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 10 07:47:59 PST 2011

This works nicely.... When I used TR Log I piped in the Packet spots
from a WIN XP machine through a null modem cable to COM 1 (and ONLY COM
1) on a MS-DOS 6.22 contest computer. COM2 was used for rig control. COM
3 was use for keying through an interface.

I used WINTELNETX on the WIN XP machine to configure the setup in the
software.

I can't remember exactly but I think I had the following in the MS-DOS
computer logcfg.dat file for TR:

8 BIT PACKET PORT = TRUE

BAUD RATE = 4800 (not sure about exact syntax?)

LOTSA stuff on the internet about this....

73,

John, W4NU
Atlanta