[Trlog] TRLog and the K2

Ron, K6KYJ k6kyj at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 17:37:05 EDT 2012

I have been totally away from amateur radio since 2009.  A friend recently loaned me his K2/100 for use in the upcoming Sweepstakes.

I have been using TRLog since its inception and believe in staying with the girl you bring to the dance.  Besides, I am too old to learn something new.

I keep an old desktop around whose sole function is to run TRLog and other old contesting software.  My other rig still has vacuum tubes so I did not have to worry about an interface for band change, etc.  I built my own interface for CW generation and PTT control.

Now, I would like to interface the K2 and computer.  Any help would be appreciated, preferably by private email.

I hope Tree realizes how much his software reflects my favorite adage: KISS.

Ron K6KYJ
K6KYJ at yahoo.com