[Trlog] DOSBox on OS/X

Mark Shaum k9tr at btsnetworks.net
Thu Apr 11 19:30:38 EDT 2013

> Today's Topics:
>
>     1. Re: TR on DOSBox on OS/X (Kevin Schmidt)

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:19:54 -0700
> From: Kevin Schmidt <w9cf at arrl.net>
> To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker at kenharker.com>
> Cc: trlog at contesting.com
> Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR on DOSBox on OS/X
>
> I believe this is a known bug in DosBox. The last message of this thread
> claims to have a patch that works:
>
> http://vogons.zetafleet.com/viewtopic.php?t=12891&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20&sid=ebd291788b5bb9e01858708c27242632
>
> which was the first result from a google search using
>
> dosbox date bug midnight
>
> 73 Kevin w9cf

Kevin,  I believe that thread is referring to dosemu, which is not the
same as dosbox.  I'm using dosbox v0.74 here on my win 7 pro sp1 64 bit
machine to run a bunch of really old 16 and 32 bit programs. There is an
OSX version of dosbox 0.74 available, but I can't speak for it specifically.

Mark K9TR