[Trlog] trlinux?

Ted Albert ted.albert at fuse.net
Thu Jun 13 21:08:02 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Wanted to report that version 0.20 worked great during the ARRL VHF
Contest this past weekend. The issues I reported earlier with version
0.03 regarding Post have been resolved. They were probably fixed much
earlier but I just upgraded to version 0.20 before the contest.

Very smooth contest operation with integration to my K3/10 for reading
and setting the K3's frequency and direct CW keying using DTR via the
USB-to-Serial converter and cwdaemon. Distribution is still Ubuntu 12.04.

73 de Ted, AB8FJ