[Trlog] CW-Open Config File in TR

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 14 09:38:32 EDT 2013

Some time ago, several of us had a short dialogue regarding a TR config
file for the CW Open mini-contests. I fooled around with a "general
logging" sort of set up, but that would accept names and "numbers" of only
three digits.

Yesterday, I dabbled with the CW Open and tried the "Fists" setup ( in TR).
The "Fists" contest as selected accepts the "Exchange" of both a name and a
number including at least four digits. It probably goes to five digits,
since many Fists numbers are that long. Simply modify the CQ and S&P CW
exchanges the way you want, and you are in business. It seems to work nicely.

Jim N3BB