[Trlog] TRlog / DOS 7.1 / 500Mhz processor / 1 gig memory problem

Paul Erickson va7nt at telus.net
Tue May 28 18:23:08 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

I am playing around with JemmEx, but don't know that I am using it
correctly.

One further data point, the following is my current autoexec.bat file in
case there
is something there contributing to the problem.

@ECHO OFF
PROMPT $P$G
SET DIRCMD=/4
MODE CON RATE=32 DELAY=1
REM MODE CON CP PREPARE=((437)EGA.CPI)
REM MODE CON CP SELECT=437
REM KEYB US,,KEYBOARD.SYS
LH KILLER
LH DOSKEY
LH DOSLFN /Z:C:\DOS71\CP437UNI.TBL
LH MSCDEX /D:IDE-CD
LH SHARE /L:30
REM LH NLSFUNC
LH SMARTDRV
LH CTMOUSE
REM For compatiblity purpose:
LH CTMOUSE > NUL
ECHO.
REM For locking volumes to enable "direct disk access":
CALL LOCKDRV.BAT
BREAK ON
LFNFOR ON
ECHO Now you are in MS-DOS 7.10 prompt. Type 'HELP' for help.
ECHO.
c:\sound\envmastr.exe /l winbootdir=
c:\sound\ctcm.exe
PATH=C:\DOS71;C:\LOG;..;;C:\DOS71\norton

Thanks again for the time and attention.

cheers, Paul