[Trlog] FW: OK-OM DX CW Contest - log accepted

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Tue Nov 11 00:33:32 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

This confirmation was the result of my experimentation with your log. I had reduced it to the first 20 QSOs to better understand how the robot was processing your submission. You should have received a subsequent confirmation for all 167 QSOs in your log. As it turns out the problem was in the 81st line of your log (as reported by the robot), but not the 81st QSO. Your log had a garbled received exchange - here's the original log line:
QSO: 14000 CW 2014-11-08 1754 W9RE          599     63 OK2AF         599 0 Gzs

Should have been:
QSO: 14000 CW 2014-11-08 1754 W9RE          599     63 OK2AF         599 Gzs

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)