[Trlog] trlinux 0.44 and upcoming ARRL10M 2015

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Dec 9 13:36:38 EST 2015

I still use TR in the DOS world for most (if not all) of my contesting
efforts.  About the only time I don't is when I am part of a multi-operator
effort.

The extent of support is pretty much limited to keeping it running for the
contests I do.  So - like when the XE multipliers were added to the ten
meter contest - that was supported.  Any stopping issues with Cabrillo
submission for the major contests would also be supported.

For my personal use - I have stripped out some of the features that I never
use - such as multi support and cluster interfaces - in order to make a
smaller program.  However, I still use 6.9 something for most of my contest
work.

If there is some feature you really need in the DOS program - I can usually
be bribed with a bottle or wine or something to add it.

George keeps threatening to send me a Linux computer and get me converted
over to Linux - which might result in more support for that version of the
program.  We'll see if that ever happens.

For awhile - I thought I might be retired and have to time contemplate the
future of TR Log - but that as a short lived dream cut short by a divorce
court who decided I needed to keep working in high tech rather than dabble
in my "hobby".  That will be revisited when I hit 65 in < 4 years.

73 Tree N6TR