[Trlog] NAQP Jan 2017 DC Multiplier

Carlin Royal n5oe at nctwb.net
Fri Dec 23 06:39:36 EST 2016

I see that they have added the District of Columbia (DC) as a new
multiplier beginning for the January 2017 run of NAQP. I plan on
operating this as part of a team effort and wanted to double check with
this group about modifying the NAQP.DOM file currently in version 0.44
of TRlinux. I simply went in and added "Dc = DC" into the list and it
appears to be working correctly. Is that all I need to do?

Thanks,,, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Group!

Carlin

N5oe