[Trlog] TR log linux port?

Kevin Schmidt w9cf at arrl.net
Sun Feb 28 13:23:55 EST 2016

Martin,

There is no schedule for any updates of the linux version of TR.  I make
a release when I make a bug fix or complete debugging of new features
when and if I add features to the code. I did the initial port so that
I could continue to use TR at my home station without running DOSEMU. I
shared the result in case anyone else wanted to use it.

However:
1. I have very little time to work on TR; I have a job that takes
up most of my time, and my job is far more interesting than writing
code for a contest logging program.
2. I dislike coding in pascal.
3. I do not have the talents needed to manage a software project.

So I would be very happy for others to fork the linux version of TR and
take over development.

73 Kevin w9cf