[Trlog] Status update

Tree tree at kkn.net
Sun May 15 22:14:45 EDT 2022

All -

Continuing to get by brain cells wrapped around the TR Linux code.

The SO2R mini is now pretty much fully working with the program.  Probably
the last area that needs to be worked on is the RX audio switching
support.

If anyone is wanting to be on the cutting edge with this - I can provide a
test copy of the program along with a binary image of the SO2R mini
firmware.  It can be loaded into the stock SO2R mini using a tool.

I taught the SO2R mini to send using the Ultimatic paddle method - and also
a new Curtis mode that W6NL came up with that seems to work for both A and
B types without making any other changes.  All four modes are supported.

Tree