[Trlog] Version 0.52

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Wed May 25 12:06:04 EDT 2022

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 09:42:44AM +0200, Martin Kratoska wrote:

> thanks a million! This is actually the very first really usable
> contesting program for Linux. It is a milestone, congrats!
>
> The 0.52 is in a very advanced state and is really usable in
> contests assuming that there would be standard telnet cluster
> support without any pseudottys and similar obsolete quirks. I
> managed to use my K4 and a key of my own design, compatible with
> Winkeyer USB K1EL!

I would like to thank Kevin W9CF for taking on the trlinux project.
He has done a lot of work to get it where we are now and has been willing to
put up with my bug reports and questions about things.  Kevin has also fixed an added an number of things that make the program work under linux.
I have been using trlinux in all my contest efforts since 2013.  I am not sure what version but some where in the 0.24 or so time frame.

I really do not want to have to run and support Windows if I can avoid
it and trlinux has made it possbile for me to stay in linux land after
retiring my ms-dos system back in 2013.

Thank you!

--
George Fremin III - K5TR