[Trlog] Some updates on progress

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Nov 17 11:02:27 EST 2022

After operating the SS CW with the 2BSIQ module, a couple of bugs were
found.

The most major one has to do with the bandmap.  Essentially, the bandmap
quickly became unusable because of a bug where the bandmap blinking
callsign started showing up all over the place on the wrong radio.  This is
now fixed in the tr2b branch.

And I have some exciting news.  I am working with Tor, N4OGW, on
interfacing his SO2RSDR bandmap with TRLog.  I hope to have this working
for testing for the ARRL 160.

His color coded skimmer looking bandmap should be really powerful.

You can see it in action in this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9twGrgkpmQ&t=2423s

Tree