[Trlog] Radio control in TR4W

hg chapoton hgchapoton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 00:05:57 EST 2022

Tr4W *is* supported.  There are a couple guys that are quite active,
N4AF/Howie and NY4I/Tom.  There is a forum:
tr4w at googlegroups.com.  an alternate email is  tr4w-support at googlegroups.com

Usually when I have a connection problem between a logger and a radio the
baud rates aren't matching.  You may want to check that and confirm that
the radio is on the port you think it is.  I used tr4w for quite a few
years with a TS850 (and a 590 and a K3) before I migrated to TrLinux.  it
was solid.

greg/na8v