[Trlog] New release - Verson 0.55

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Oct 31 09:58:32 EDT 2022

If anyone other than K5TR or me used the new version this weekend in the CQ
WW, I would be interested in any rough edges you might have noticed.

I found a few things that I stopped and fixed during the contest.  Have a
couple of others to work on this morning.  Most of these have to do with
the band-map integration into normal operating.

If anyone is going to use it in the SS CW, we should get you a new version
before then.

Tree N6TR