[Trlog] Install Problem

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Sun Sep 4 18:30:19 EDT 2022

Ed,

That means some libraries are missing.

But I would ask do you need to compile this for some reason?

Are you running this on an x86 machine - Intel or AMD?

You should be able to just use the binary release.

You can download that here for 64 bit computers

Just grab the tgz file and extract that and follow the setup in the manual that is here:

https://www.kkn.net/trlinux/doc/trloglinux.pdf <https://www.kkn.net/trlinux/doc/trloglinux.pdf>

Let me know if you need more help.