[Trlog] Trlog ver. 0.56 bug

Martin Kratoska martin at ok1rr.com
Tue Mar 28 12:37:59 EDT 2023

Hi Tree,

trying to make wonders but no success. Your executable behaves in the
same way as mine, exactly the same error codes. I suspect something
related to screen rendering.

Anyway I will soon to try compilation on my Odroid N2+ (arm64) and will
see...

I still believe that we can track down the error - ver. 0.53 was OK,
ver. 0.54 not. What changed? If I remember correctly we tried to solve
the Winkey initialization with Kevin, W9CF. I don't know if some others
make other changes.

73,
Martin, OK1RR