[UK-CONTEST] CTJ for Jubilee Contest

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Thu Apr 4 16:01:06 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Pritchard" <i.pritchard at ntlworld.com>

> Are there any plans yet to make SD able to
> "network".?   SD appears to have many fans but not being
> able to link to computers it seems to me to be a major
> shortcoming for multi-op contests eg NFD.

Yes, I'd prefer if SD could support multi-op contests, but it's
not likely in the near future.  What will be released very soon is
SDR, a re-scoring program for all the contests supported presently
by SD.  It will accept Cabrillo and RSGB format logs (and SD's
.ALL files), and will create a new, correctly scored, file for
input to SD or SDCHECK.

That way, you can use any contest logger for multi-op events, and
then SDR to re-score it before you generate a new .LOG file - in
RSGB format for RSGB events.

73,
Paul EI5DI

ps - Registered SD Users should use SD, Contest Type 9, rather
than SDJ for the Jubilee Contest.