[UK-CONTEST] HQ Station in BERU Anyone?

Chris Tran GM3WOJ gm3woj at talk21.com
Thu Feb 28 13:58:22 EST 2002

Hello all

I've been involved with GB5CC in 1999 and last year
and on each occasion it has been very enjoyable - being a
'multiplier' in any contest adds an extra element to things,
and definitely increases the QSO rate and the fun.  In 2001
the operator who was going to join me was unavailable
at the last minute, so I ended up 'Single-op' GB5CC
which was easy to do.

Unfortunately I can't be GB5CC again this year, there are
too many antenna problems here at the moment, but I would
recommend it to anyone who wants to give it a go.

73
Chris    GM3WOJ