[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest - volunteers please!

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Mon Jul 8 19:41:58 EDT 2002

As many of you will have seen from the write-up of last year's IOTA Contest,
the adjudication process with 1000+ logs requires quite a bit of help with
the various elements of collecting, collating, converting, checking,
rescoring, and finally documenting the results. Probably the most
time-consuming is getting paper logs converted to electronic format.

At this stage I am assembling my team of volunteers. I know that some, if
not all of last year's team will be stepping forward once again, but the
more the merrier, so if you feel you can offer any assistance, I would love
to hear from you (a.s.a.p!).

Many thanks in advance.

73 Don Field G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager