[UK-CONTEST] Marconi

Mike Farmer G3VAO at hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 16:30:32 EDT 2002

Hmm

I have separately thanked Bob for his speedy response and will be contacting
the VE boys (if its not already to late) to ensure that their results are
correct!

Bob said
> PS Excuse the bandwidth - this could have been sorted offline.

I doubt it as I have almost given up hope on replies to e-mails sent to RSGB
HQ.  They are very busy and simply cannot spent the time with enquires from
members.

73 de Mike
G3VAO