[UK-CONTEST] Jubilee Contest

Dez in Cyprus dez at cytanet.com.cy
Thu Jun 6 02:43:39 EDT 2002

If you dissected the rules for most contests, I think you would find grounds for discrimination in one form or another.

For instance, there are awards issued in 'Rookie' categories in certain major contests, but no such awards for old timers. Is this discriminatory or a way of encouraging new blood into contesting. Probably both. Is it worth missing out just because the rules don't seem fair?

Don't think the issuing of certificates to the three highest placed UK Intermediate licensees, and to the three highest placed UK Foundation licensees would deter me, even if I was in the UK.

73

Dez

multipart/alternative
  text/html