[UK-CONTEST] All Asia CW G4IIY SOSB/15 LP

ian fugler ian at g4iiy.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 07:30:43 EDT 2002

All Asian DX Contest, CW

 Call: G4IIY
Operator(s): G4IIY
Station: G4IIY

 Class: SOSB/15 LP

Operating Time (hrs): 4 (spread over two days)

15m:   100     62
 -------------------
Total:  100    62  Total Score = 6,200

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Comments:

I had not previously taken part in this contest.  At about 2:30pm on
Saturday I decided to have a listen around on 15m.  Conditions were fair.  I
quickly put 30 contacts in the log and went off to do other things.  I
returned in the early evening.  A quick sweep of 15m produced another 25
QSOs.  And so it continued...  I don't think I spent more than 30 minutes on
the radio at any one time.  Not sure the YL even noticed that I was
contesting!!  Just as well, having done WPX, NFD and the Jubilee contests
over the previous three weekends.

Equipment:

FT1000MP to a R7000 vertical

Ian G4IIY