[UK-CONTEST] Contests

Ivan Davies g3izd at davies.net1.co.uk
Fri Jun 21 20:02:51 EDT 2002

I cannot of course sensibly disagree with the rationale put forward by Dave G4BUO, regarding the encouragement of the newer licensees.It is a shame however that the the increase in numbers of the slow speed cumulatives could not be complementary to rather than to the detriment of , the "traditional" CW contests . I continue to hope that the HFCC will re-introduce the short, weekday, evening LF cumulatives so enjoyed by the contest regulars during the winter months on 40,80 and 160.
    Sincerely   Ivan G3IZD

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---