[UK-CONTEST] Numbers of G stations entering International contests

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 13 15:35:55 EST 2002

I totally agree with Ed's (G3SQX) comments, although I would make
the point that my thoughts on the 21/28MHz event are only valid for a
slightly reduced programme, not the full-monti that Ed so rightly suggests.
I would also agree and associate myself with everything that Andy G4PIQ
wrote.

I am making some more proposals in a separate posting which will have
the subject heading "An Integrated UK Contest Policy"

Chris G3SJJ