[UK-CONTEST] AFS SSB Results imminent?

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 20 12:49:32 EST 2002

I probably did say it Jan, and with the prevailing domestic
situation at that time, it was amazing that I actually did any
committee work at all.

I think though there is a difference between not being able
to and not wanting to, but thanks anyway for the response.
It's good to know I can wake HFCC up occasionally.

Anyway, not so much of the "old"   56 Chris. (At least I am
physcally fit, so we're half way there!)