[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest Certificate

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Mon May 13 18:49:53 EDT 2002

Chris,
I would echo your comments on the hard efforts put in by the many volunteers and adjudicators of the IOTA and other contests in the calendar.

It sounds like you have already done the hard work in coming up with a better design. Maybe it just needs a suitable rocket putting under the ar*e of whichever paid official is sitting on it? Do you still have a copy you could re send to them?

I would be happy to attempt a simple replacement design if yours has been lost in the vaults (maybe an agm resolution to relocate the RSGB HQ to the centre of the country - Nottingham?! - would prompt a rapid search for the lost document?). A decent scanned image of the RSGB and IOTA logos would be all I would need to make a stab at it. Mind you, a simple border around the current design combined with a better quality sheet of card, would be a vastly improved quick fix on the current one.

73

Steve GW0GEI