[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest Certificate

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Tue May 14 17:05:25 EDT 2002

David,
No exaggeration, it looks like a photocopy to me (either that or some inkjet printer ink residue), but the faint background logo doesn't help either.

I appreciate the effort that goes into adjudicating and administrating the contests. I don't have the time to carry out such work, due to current work and family commitments (as witnessed by my lack of entries in the big contests during the last two/three years). However, if you give me some guidance regarding the format required for certificates, and send me decent scanned logos for the RSGb and IOTA, I am happy to spend some time drafting some alternative designs. My wife is arty, and has designed certificates for attendees of her training business courses etc (at reasonable cost), so between us we could probably come up with something for the HFCC to consider/play about with.   Feel free to email me with details of the format restrictions.

73

Steve GW0GEI