[UK-CONTEST] Jubilee - Thoughts.

Tim-M5ACC m5acc at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 20 13:33:39 EDT 2002

Thanks for the comments Chris.
Concerning LF-40/80, I was worried that there wouldn't be enough activity to
sustain the early hours (0100-0500) and every qso even if it was from
inter-UK would be a bonus.
As for HF I have never suffered from the scatter signals from inter-UK, I
guess being in the middle of the country puts me at an advantage for this.
Although I can't say it's ever been a huge problem with PA, F, ON etc
either.
I've never been in the position where I've been able to pick and choose out
of a pile-up for maximum points :-) I have to take everything that comes.
I have zero experience from op'ing a big station so these things didn't even
fall into my calculations when I thought it through, I never realised it was
such a hassle.
Thanks.

Clive, what's all this in NCJ ?
A brief outline would be nice, what's changing?

Tim-M5ACC.