[UK-CONTEST] ROPOCO1 2002

Tim Kirby tim at timkirby.net
Mon May 20 14:28:12 EDT 2002

Very many thanks to Clive for his timely adjudication.

I need to ask you to be patient for just a moment longer - before we publish
the results on the website (or in RadCom) there's a final approval/checking
process carried out by HFCC to try and eliminate silly mistakes that
sometimes occur (and I am not implying anything about any of our
adjudicators!). This doesn't normally take long, so we should soon have the
results available for you.

And as Clive said, it's a really close one!

More soon,

73, Tim G4VXE