[UK-CONTEST] Jubilee contest activity

Stephen Telenius-Lowe m01uzn00 at cwcom.net
Tue May 28 13:12:52 EDT 2002

>From 425 DX News dated 25 May:

9M6       - Peter, G4MJS  is currently  active as  9M6AAC from  the  Hillview
             Gardens Resort station in Sabah, East  Malaysia. He will  operate

             as 9M6A during the CQ WW WPX CW (25-26 May) and the RSGB  Jubilee

             Contest (8-9 June), while on  5-7 June he  will be signing  again

             9M6AAC, with emphasis on WARC bands and 6 metres. QSL 9M6AAC  and

             9M6A via N2OO. [TNX N2OO]

73,
Steve, G4JVG.