[UK-CONTEST] Raw IARU contest logs

G3SXW g3sxw at compuserve.com
Thu May 30 17:48:02 EDT 2002

Dear UK-Contest,
Please remember to e-mail your IARU contest log
(July 13-14th) to WRTC right at the end of the contest.
Here are the details from OH3UU. Many thanks for help.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.

I am Risto Lund, OH3UU and  my sphere of responsibilities
covers log checking for the WRTC2002  contest.

It lies in everyone's interest that we should perform this
job as well as possible. To ensure the most truthful results,
we need your help. Please get in touch with as many stations
as possible among your circle of friends and ask them to send
their raw IARU contest logs to us, immediately after the
contest - not just the next day but within hours after the
contest. Even partial logs during the contest would be
appreciated.

We are not interested in how they did in the contest - we
need those logs just to verify contacts with WRTC team
stations and to see what kind of stations were taking part in
the contest. From the QSOs, we will only use time, call, band
and mode. We are not interested in multipliers, dupes or points.
Every Little Pistol is valuable, but in general we are looking
for logs with a high number of QSOs, such as multi-op logs.
All logs received will naturally take part in the raffle for
special WRTC prizes.

Logs should be sent to:  logs at wrtc2002.org

Please rest assured that these logs are not going to be
forwarded to outsiders for any purpose; they will be used
strictly as part of the WRTC2002 team log checking procedures.

Risto Lund, OH3UU
email:  oh3uu at welho.com