[UK-CONTEST] HF Convention - Pictures!

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 3 21:10:52 EST 2002

Good pics.

Pleasantly surprised to see the leading GB entrant in CQWWCW 2001 trophy.
These should be publicised more.
Up till now, I had no idea these kinds of award existed.
What other CQ, ARRL contest related trophies are there?
Is there a full list anywhere?

A quick comment,
-leading single op in ARRL DX CW from the UK outside England !?!
How obscure is this? I had to re-read this a few times before it sank in
what it was for... look out WPX.

Tim-M0BEW.