[UK-CONTEST] INFO on logging software needed

Les Allwood g3vqo at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 8 14:55:39 EST 2002

Originally sent at about 15:00, but only to David when I thought reply would go to UK-CONTEST. When all else fails, read the instructions !!!!

Hi David

Three replies - three opinions !!!

My vote is for StationMaster. It's Windows-based and it's British. I've been
using it for about five years and it certainly does everything I need and
more.

It completely meets your needs and wish list with the exception of not doing
a straight import from LogPlus. However, it doesn't import from Shacklog
either, which is what I migrated from, so Jeremy G0CDO (the program's
author) assisted with the conversion. It imports from all the usual
contesting programs as well as ADIF. On the few occasions I've needed help
or advice it has always been fast and friendly, and, being UK-based,
relatively inexpensive.

Contact Jeremy at g0cdo at bigfoot.com
or visit the web-site at http://www.fbsltd.demon.co.uk

and NO, I'm not on commission !!!!