[UK-CONTEST] 2nd 160M Contest - G0RGH/P

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Sun Nov 17 08:50:49 EST 2002

Hi all,

G0RGH/P - Harwich Amateur Radio Interest Group again used this event as
a CW contest training session - hence some of you may have experienced
delays in reply, double sent exchanges and slower speed sending - thanks
to everyone we worked for your patience with this.  We worked 65 of
you!   We will be submitting a checklog (since effectively we were
multi-op!).

This is the second time that we have used this event in this way and
again it was a great success for us with all the less experienced
members of our group enjoying the chance to have a go at a cw contest
under controlled conditions and with more experienced help at hand.  Not
only cw ability but also contest procedure/strategy and computer logging
familiarity was improved/achieved.

Thanks again.
Jonathan G0DVJ obo HARIG.