[UK-CONTEST] Fw: CQWW CW G4IIY SOAB HP

ian fugler ian at g4iiy.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 17:25:33 EST 2002

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

 Call: G4IIY
 Operator(s): G4IIY
 Station: G4IIY

 Class: SOAB HP
 QTH:  Cumbria
 Operating Time (hrs): 47

   160:  152     7       41
    80:  483    15       65
    40:  586    24       91
    20:  498    21       72
    15:  337    17       65
    10:  290    18       54
 ------------------------------

 Club:  Contest Cumbria

 Comments:

 Equipment:

 FT1000MP  Explorer 1200

 160m Carolina Windom at 35 feet
 Butternut HF2V (80/40m)
 Cushcraft R6000 vertical for 10m,15m and 20m

 First time in the HP section and definitely easier to hold a run frequency,
 compared with my usual 100W effort.  Stopped not long after 11pm on Sunday,
when
 I reached 2m points (47 hours of operating), since I had to be at work by
8am on
 Monday.  Madness.  But I would do it all again.

 Ian G4IIY

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/