[UK-CONTEST] Bugbear virus

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 4 03:57:46 EDT 2002

According to some, all this virus does is get your printers rattled. But the
BBC this morning carried the story that it sniffs out all your bank details
(if you use e-banking)  and sends them to some nice chap in Malaysia !

McAfee (updated, fortunately, one day earlier) caught the four copies I was
sent !

73

Don, G3BJ