[UK-CONTEST] SSB Field Claimed Scores

Justin Snow justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 16:35:59 EDT 2002

Dear contester,

I recently posted over 1250 claimed scores to the HFCC web site, complete
with soap box and pictures.
Despite being announced on the reflectors no one has said what a wonderful
thing it is or even said thank you.  So We assumed you did not want this
sort of thing and have not bothered to persue it further.

Justin
G4TSH