[UK-CONTEST] SSB Field Claimed Scores

Mark Marsden MM at plextek.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 04:13:45 EDT 2002

Hi Justin

The soapbox and claimed scores on the HFCC website are great and really worthwhile announcing. Seeing the results is valuable feedback.

Please be encouraged to pursue it further and please release the SSB field day claimed scores.

I must admit, I wasn't really aware that the HFCC wanted pictures. I wouldn't have known who to send them to - it's nice to know now.

The ARRL has an online soapbox for the IARU HF Championship entries on  http://www.arrl.org/contests/soapbox/
Our M4R IARU story and photos are there, the pictures and soapbox story were simply entered online.

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday at the HF Conference.

73 Mark G4AXX
Granta CG www.granta.cjb.net

>>> Justin Snow <justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk> 09/10/02 21:35:59 >>>
Dear contester,

I recently posted over 1250 claimed scores to the HFCC web site, complete
with soap box and pictures.
Despite being announced on the reflectors no one has said what a wonderful
thing it is or even said thank you.  So We assumed you did not want this
sort of thing and have not bothered to persue it further.

Justin
G4TSH

At 19:17 09/10/02 , G3SJJ wrote:
>Nothing on the website yet. These are now well over due. Anyone know why
there is a
>delay?
>
>In fact, there seems to be a dearth of claimed scores. Hmmmm.
>
>Chris G3SJJ

>multipart/alternative
>  text/html
>---