[UK-CONTEST] G3SJJ Virus Free

Brian Miller brianmiller at xtra.co.nz
Thu Oct 10 16:33:26 EDT 2002

Agreed Peter.

In Outlook Express go to File Properties, Details and then open "Message Source" to see the full
path taken by the message including the original source address.

The displayed "From" address is usually spoofed by the spammer or virus so you have to look at the
Message Source details to see the true sender.

73

Brian ZL1AZE