[UK-CONTEST] HFCC info pls

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 21:36:25 EDT 2002

> If you really want this information for constructive purposes,
> why limit your search to online? Much of it is in the RSGB
> Annual Report which is in November 2001 Radcom. Even
> better, come along to the HF Convention and meet the
> members of the HFCC in person.

> If you really want this information for constructive purposes,

I don't understand what you mean with this ???

I forgot to check Radcom of course, thanks.
I read through Nov 2001 and it tells me a little. I now know who is on the
HFCC and a little about F&M, who was going to WRTC and that XTT took over
IOTA. I presume that's the annual report?
That still leaves the other questions,

What positions are within the committee?
Who is responsible for what tasks?
How does someone become a member of the committee?
What qualifies someone to be a member?
Is it all fully 100% voluntary?
How many times and where do they hold meetings?
How are decisions made?
Are there minutes taken at the meetings and are they publicly available? (to
see who was for and against what and why)
What were their Aims and Objectives for 02/03?

It's very unlikely I'll be at the convention this year, I had a whole bunch
of stuff to ask hence the post here.
It's a shame as it looks like a great weekend.
Enjoy.

Tim-M0BEW.