[UK-CONTEST] Eu Sprint GW3NJW

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 17:16:43 EDT 2002

Uhmm,
Just back from the HF convention and noted the following comment from Clive:

Club-- Contest Cambria, Wales' premiere contest group ( waddya
       mean Wales *only* contest group; cheek)

Does this mean that our Anglesey based "Contest Cymru  Group" does not count as a Wales based contest group? - A bit like Anglesey also not counting as EU124 anymore? Strange that, I was born in Wales, I live in Wales, I speak Welsh, and I try to contest as much as family and work committments allow - yet obviously Contest Cymru group is a figment of my imagination!

Maybe age is getting to you Clive? Be careful, you might be accused of being a Walt ;-) !

73 and cu in 21//28 and cqww

Steve GW0GEI
Contest Cymru Group
Ynys Mon / Isle of Anglesey EU124
---
Protected by Norton Internet Security 2002
All outgoing and incoming emails are scanned for viruses.