[UK-CONTEST] Contests

Robert robert.email at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 27 10:13:37 EDT 2003

Hello all,

With the contest season fast approaching we (M5ZAP Andy and M0TTT
Robert) are both trying to plan our contest participation. With
Roberts's exams now well out the way and Andy's overseas work
commitments out the way by mid October we are both very keen to get some
thing solid planned.

Due to the fact that we cannot now contest from our normal location,
(also we found a simple father and son team to set-up and takedown the
station did not allow us to be really competitive) we are looking to see
if there are any competitive teams / groups who require any further team
members. Anybody planning big efforts in cqww ssb or cw? Or if there are
any contests qth's available.

If you could reply direct or via the reflector that would be great.

Many thanks

Andy Morgan M5ZAP
Robert Morgan M0TTT