[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW and CDXC

Nigel G3TXF Nigel at G3TXF.com
Wed Dec 3 07:12:26 EST 2003

Hullo UK Contesters,

Echoing Tim G4VXE's earlier plea that CDXC members make sure they put
CDXC (Chiltern DX Club) as their club affiliation with their CQWW CW
entries, I've noticed that there are some large scores from CDXC
members on 3830 which do not have CDXC as the club. I realise that
3830 is not the real thing, but it'd be a pity to forget putting CDXC
in the club affiliation box on your Cabrillo file when you send your
log into "CQ".

Tim G4VXE for your info : G3TXF has submitted the following claimed
scores into "CQ" each with CDXC as the affiliated Club:

CQWW SSB SOSB/15 HP      728,500 pts

CQWW CW  SOAB/HP        4,750,905 pts

There should be few useful CDXC points to be had from 5U5Z too!

73 - Nigel G3TXF