[UK-CONTEST] Re: UK-Contest Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8

Col col at v21mail.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 09:24:38 EST 2003

48 hours at CQWW for GM5A used 4.8 MB of data, I don't use GPRS for anything
else than contests links so manage to save  4 MB of free data before each
contest as part of my phone contract. To answer your original question a
text cluster spot is probably about 1000 bytes this is a guess though!! I
tried using a blue tooth connection between phone and laptop and found it to
be rf prone. Recommend using infra red almost 100% reliable

Colin GM0RLZ