[UK-CONTEST] UK log requirements question

Andy Summers andy.summers at ttpcom.com
Thu Dec 18 07:54:41 EST 2003

Just to say many thanks for the replies to my question. I guess some of them
were predictable, given that this is a contesting forum!

Having searched the internet more fully, it would seem that loggers aimed
specifically at contesting don't bother with start & end times -
understandably. The majority of loggers that are aimed at general station
logging do however seem to provide this facility (my copy of DX4Win doesn't
though). I think G3SXW's point was a very good one, by the way.

73, Merry Xmas & happy contesting in 2004 to you all!

Andy, G4KNO.