[UK-CONTEST] Cabrillo - claimed scores

Ian White, G3SEK G3SEK at ifwtech.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 18:16:33 EST 2003

Chris Tran GM3WOJ wrote:

>I'm sorry to disagree, but the FAQ on the website you mention (which
>seems several years old) does not actually answer the question 'is the
>claimed score necessary in a Cabrillo entry ?'

I agree that the Cabrillo FAQ is not as helpful as it could be,
especially now that Cabrillo has spread beyond the original in-group of
contest organisers, namely ARRL and CQ.

The HFCC and IOTA teams seem to have made the transition successfully,
but most of us would still welcome some background information, and
clarification of how it affects the end user.

--
73 from Ian G3SEK