[UK-CONTEST] CABRILLO (again!)

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Sat Jan 11 18:47:12 EST 2003

Don G3XTT said,

> RSGB format was never seriously supported by software
> authors or the contesting community (of 1300 logs in
> IOTA last year, only one was RSGB format)

I think a correction may be in order. I have seriously
supported the RSGB format, with SD, since 1992.

With regard to IOTA 2002, I'm informed that more entrants
used SDI than any other logger?  The only log format from
SDI is the RSGB format.  Some entrants may have submitted
their .ALL file instead of the .LOG file, but that's another
issue.  Please give an estimate of how many of the 1300
logs submitted were from SDI.

73,
Paul EI5DI